This solution allows for the symbiosis of two independent technologies.
The integration itself extends the capabilities of OroCRM with such functionalities as:
- “Click to dial” – there is a call option at the telephone numbers which allows you to dial the number by one click, it will be dialed from any internal telephone,
- Permissions – it is possible to manage permissions for numbers so that they coincide with those in the CRM system. For example: we call XXX XXX XXX but in the system we do not have this record assigned to each other – this operation will not work,
- “Popup from connection” – every connection established (incoming / outgoing) using the control panel will be topped up with a window in CRM. The “window” is both informative and functional; information such as:
– Name / Link to the found record in CRM (if one exists),
– Link to create a new record (if you have not found any in CRM),
– Phone number,
– Connection status (new, established, rejected, completed),
– Quick note.
- Downloading the recording from the conversation – each conversation made via the exchange will be recorded in the CRM using the record from the “Phone calls” module. When you disable call recording, the option to download the call will appear next to the records.